At the outset of a dispute, time is often the enemy. It is important to act quickly to ensure rights and interests are protected. It is equally important to act intelligently, because the wrong move can serve to exacerbate matters, adding time and expense.
Chodos & Associates is results oriented. Rather than undertaking needless efforts and running up billable hours, the firm believes in immediately getting to the central questions in every case. The emphasis is obtaining the best outcome for the client, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Litigation avoidance: Even in the most experienced hands, litigation is best avoided. The firm takes great care to look for alternative methods for obtaining the desired outcome without filing a lawsuit, potentially preserving valuable relationships in the process.
- Pre-litigation: If a lawsuit must be filed, the work done prior to filing can set the stage for success. The firm carefully prepares every case.
- Settlement: The firm is well versed in strategies to compel an opponent to agree to a settlement that meets its client's needs, avoiding trial in the process.
- Arbitration and mediation: These alternatives to trial may be required by contract in some cases. The firm is skilled at navigating through arbitration and mediation.
- Trial: The firm will make full use of its procedural and argumentation skills if a trial becomes necessary. Attorney David Manning Chodos, who leads every case, has decades of experience taking cases in front of judges and juries.
- Appeals: The firm is able to handle appeals of its cases, as well as cases initially tried by other attorneys.
Committed to Results in All Types of Civil Litigation
Having served individuals and businesses in Los Angeles, California, and beyond for decades, there are very few types of disputes the firm has not handled. The firm is well equipped to resolve even the most complex and challenging civil litigation, including:
- Business litigation
- Contract disputes
- Entertainment litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Construction defect litigation
- Probate and trust litigation
- Children's court litigation
- Legal, accounting and fiduciary malpractice
Contact a Glendale Business Litigation Attorney for a Free Initial Consultation
To discuss your case with Los Angeles civil litigation lawyer David Manning Chodos, call 866-986-7255 toll free or contact the firm online.